No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Your business is doing fine, and you are making good sales. So, why change something that’s not broken? But, is your business maximizing its sales potential? Or maybe your business sales are starting to decline. For almost every business, there are at least 3 similar businesses in a 1km radius, this places businesses in a competitive environment, thus one business is trying to outsell another. This means businesses must seek out other channels to find customers. In this century, if your business does not have an online presence, then you are missing out. Online presence in this context is not just limited to ordinary social media platforms and a beautifully designed website but making sure your business is represented effectively and found across the world wide web.
In this era, online presence entails having a fully SEO optimized website, registering with Google business, making sure your business is registered with as many listing/directories sites, monitoring review sites, consistently engaging with followers on social media channels, participating in popular chat or blog forums related to your industry and so much more. Here are some typical problems experienced by businesses without an online presence.
• Popularity: your business is popular in your area, but who knows about it outside your locality? Putting your business online provides an opportunity to reach more customers who are interested in what you offer.
• Limited operating hours: Over 90% of offline businesses only operate during daylight hours and some are not open on weekends or holidays, which puts these businesses at a disadvantage because customers expect the flexibility of being able to shop whenever and wherever. Not to mention customers who have less traditional schedules are likely to do shopping at night and on the weekend.
• Inconvenience: Offline business requires customers to navigate to the exact location of such business before they can make a purchase. Fortunately, the preference to shop online is increasing, therefore the majority of customers now prefer that merchandise be delivered to them and many online merchants are offering free and speedy shipping as soon as Same-Day or 2 Day delivery to remain competitive. Some merchants even offer the capability to first initiate orders online and allow customers the flexibility to pick the items up in-store the same day. Businesses that lack these services are missing out on additional revenue.
These and more are problems of operating a business offline. The problems cut across the various level of businesses, be it small, medium, or large-scale business. The following are the benefits of the online presence of a business.
• Convenient selling and marketing: taking your business online does not only make sales convenient for you. It also makes purchases and consultation easy for your customers. Integrating secure payment gateways with websites and social media accounts makes it easy to receive instant payment for goods and services. You, as a business owner, can easily set up your products or services online, and customers can order at their convenience.
• Lead generation: generating leads help to convert potentials into customers and helps to serve existing customers better. Setting up a lead generation for an online business is quite simple; it only requires setting up forms to extract some information from customers and potential customers. Because your business is online. local SEO can help customers in your area looking for services similar offering find you more easily online.
• Advertisement: drive traffic to your website, use paid advertisements to target customers who are likely to purchase your goods or services.
• Accessibility: While offline businesses are limited to operational hours, online businesses are not. Customers can order any time of the day and from anywhere, provided they have access to an internet connection.
• Reviews: the internet is an excellent place to build trust. Online businesses have the tool to display the opinions of customers who have transacted with them. Reviews or the lack thereof can influence if a customer utilizes your services or purchase your products.
• Customer Insight: online tracking tools will allow you to study customer behavior, understand the customer purchasing journey, retarget customers who abandon a transaction and re-engage customers who have become inactive over time.
To have an active online presence, you need professionals who know the rules and the tricks. SocialDentity Digital Marketing is at your service to project your business to the world. We have adequate resources to make your business online presence apparent via various marketing services but not limited to:
This Little Social Media Trick Can Bring You Thousands of Dollars in Revenue
The modern information age has given us the incredible advantage of social media marketing. Those small to medium-sized online and local businesses that have successfully tapped into social media marketing are seeing big rewards. As 2019 comes to an end and 2020 begins, there are a few things that have changed with social media marketing. What worked in 2019 won’t necessarily work in 2020. A company like SocienalDentity Digital Marketing can help you identify social media trends and changes that can help you make a big difference in your bottom line.
How Could You Benefit from an Additional 5-10 new customers Per Month?
The truth is that this one little social media trick can dramatically increase your revenue and cause your business to grow. You may be asking, what’s the trick? Well, it is quite simple. The trick is Online Posting Consistency. That’s right, by maintaining a consistent content scheduling system, you can improve your brand awareness and market penetration. Let’s face it, if you are targeting the right audience and presenting them with relevant content, then they are likely to subscribe to your page. If you consistently do this, you will begin to build a relationship. The more followers you can build a relationship with will increase the chances of conversions. Ask yourself, are you engaging with customers via social media? If not, you are missing out on tons of benefits and extra income.
Bridge the Gap Between Social Media Users & Your Business with Our Content Scheduling Platform
Most people have already recognized the value that social media marketing can bring their business. However, not everyone has the time or skill sets to make it happen. The content scheduling platform at SocialDentity Digital Marketing was designed to make it easy for you to sit back and watch your brand grow. We all want success and we all want more money, but not everyone knows how to achieve it. Over the years, we have discovered how to combine social analytics, content scheduling, and increased followers to help businesses everywhere experience true growth.
You Can’t Afford NOT to Have A Strong Social Presence
In today’s highly competitive business landscape, you can’t afford to take your eye off social trends. The internet has become a place that connects people from all around the world with one global conscious that ebbs and flows over time. Being able to capitalize on upcoming trends is critical to the success and longevity of your business. If you aren’t doing it, your competition is. Are you content with the second or third place or do you want to be the best? As they say, “A Business That Isn’t Growing Is Slowly Dying”. You must be taking advantage of a social media content marketing strategy to help you stand far above your competition. If you don’t have the time or skills to do it yourself, SocialDentity Digital Marketing is here to help.
Forget About the Facebook Monopoly
As far as social media is concerned, Facebook and Instagram are just the tip of the iceberg. Your customers are engaging with many more platforms than just these two. While Facebook may be the largest, it certainly isn’t the only game in town. Both millennials and baby boomers are using apps like Twitter and even Snapchat. Don’t forget about apps like Pinterest and LinkedIn that also have hundreds of millions of users. The point is that we understand how complicated this all can be. While you were struggling to create a Facebook strategy, you weren’t even thinking about the other apps. That is where we come in. Let SocialDentity Digital Marketing take the hassle off your shoulders. While you focus on running your business, we will concentrate on bringing in more customers from all the social channels. So is it tragic or magic? Well, it’s tragic if you don’t fully take advantage of the service we have to offer but it definitely isn’t magic either just strategy and consistency.
Ready to get started?
Don’t fall behind the competition. If you don’t have a hold of your social presence, you’re already at a competitive disadvantage. If you’re one of the millions of business owners who:
a) Don’t know how to drive sales through social media
b) Don’t have time to promote on social media
c) Don’t drive sales with your current social presence
d) Don’t know how your competitors are performing
e) Don’t know if your company’s Facebook page has been claimed
DON’T WAIT CONTACT US TODAY to discuss how we can upgrade your social media marketing strategy with social media marketing online content scheduling and much more.